Cherry Kay Clifford and BJ Robinson have sorority sisters for a Chi Omega luncheon
Cherry Kay Clifford, seated; Barbara Brown, Guyanne Brannon, Dianna Waters and BJ Robinson enjoy the Chi Omega mini-reunion luncheon. (Photos by Paul B. Southerland.)
Cherry Kay Clifford and BJ Robinson invited University of Oklahoma Chi Omega alumni friends for a mini-reunion luncheon. The group had not dined together since the late 1960’s. The party was in the Clifford home.
Each guest was asked to bring a “cold salad to share with her cool sisters.” There was also chicken noodle soup (typical sorority house lunch fare).
Centerpieces were cake ball bouquets and antique flower jars filled with yellow daisies.
Music played during lunch came from recording artist KC Clifford’s compact discs. KC is Cherry Kay Clifford’s daughter.
Niki Childers, Terry Weaver and Carole Pyle arrive for lunch.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients