Graham's Grille in Taos, New Mexico, has Macaroni and Cheese with chili peppers
Graham’s Grille by Lesley B. Fay in Taos, New Mexico, served up Big Skillet Macaroni and Cheese with bacon and hot green chili peppers last week. The Restaurant, now in its’ third year, has won the “Best of Taos Award” for the past three years.
We don’t know what flavor of chili peppers that the restaurant owners were using that day but Dave Cathey, The Oklahoman’s Food Editor, noted that in Oklahoma City…”we’re right at the precipice of Hatch chili season. Should start showing up in Homeland stores any day now.”
(Hatch chili peppers grown in New Mexico are very flavorful and have a unique taste when they are roasted. Some people prefer them over all chili pepper varieties and look forward to the growing season. There are hot and spicy or mild ones.)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22333Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8521Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6853OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6505OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5318Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5086Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3978Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3546Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3194Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients