Reception for artists held at Artspace at Untitled Gallery
Terri Sadler, Edwin Canfield were at the reception for the juried show “Can You See Me Now: Photos Made on Phones.” (Photo by David Faytinger.)
Artists were honorees at a reception at [Artspace] at Untitled Gallery where over 250 people attended. The 34 artists were part of the juried exhibition “Can You See Me Now: Photos Made on Phones.” The exhibit will be in place until Oct. 1.
White Chinese paper lanterns were suspended from the ceiling beams and the artwork was displayed throughout the gallery.
Cell phone submissions came from London, Moscow, Oklahoma and other states.
Among the guests were Betsy Brunsteter, Gracelynn Pruitt, Andrea Jarman, Asia Scudder, Carl Shortt, Chad Mount, Christine Brown, Edwin Canfield, Gayle Curry, Glynis Crawford, Hannah Leggett, Kyle Lankford, Larry Pickering, Meagan Hansen, Nathaniel Haskins, Rob Hansen, Romy Owens, Sarah Hearn, Susan Gabbard, Tanya Mattek, Tracey Bewley.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16859Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12191OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11527'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11272Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11209Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9827Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7998Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6986Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6951Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5788Oklahoma Corrections Department director to resign
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients