Oklahoma Senior Follies cast members wrap it up for this year and make plans for 2012
David Herendeen, Bobbie Burbridge Lane, Robert Henry, Mark Parker were at the dessert meeting for the Oklahoma Senior Follies. (Photo by David Faytinger).
Members of the Oklahoma Senior Follies cast met at the Wanda Bass School of Music at Oklahoma City University to honor OCU President Robert Henry and Dean of the Music School Dr. Mark Parker. Cast members thanked them for allowing them to have the Senior Follies at OCU.
Robert Henry’s favorite dessert, fresh berries with crème anglaise, was served and costume designer Ashley Bellet decorated the tables with Follies headdresses.
Bobbie Burbridge Lane, Follies producer/founder, announced the three dates for the next production: June 8th, 7 p.m.; June 9th, 7 p.m. and June 10th, 3 p.m., 2012. Also on the program were Henry, Parker, Dr. David Herendeen, Follies director, and Carmee Welborn from Mobile Meals of Oklahoma County.
Henry presented Mobile Meals of OK County with a check from the Follies proceeds for $27, 727.62.
Guests included 70 members of the cast and Justice Yvonne Kauger, Paula Stover, Vladimar Roslik, Wes Lane, Jan Henry, Audrey Heise-Fijalka and Frances Summer.
Auditions for the 2012 Follies event will be January 7th, 2012, and January 8, 2012.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 72395Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14464Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8451Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7239How to help tornado victims
- 6453Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6316Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6292Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6021Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5304Details emerge about memorial service for Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5155Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients