Red Bull's "Art of Can" exhibit comes to Oklahoma City
Red Bull’s “Art of Can” is a national art show featuring professional and amateur artists with work inspired by or created with Red Bull cans.
To celebrate the exhibit’s arrival in Oklahoma, members of Allied Arts and Red Bull, will have a party on the new rooftop patio in Automobile Alley. Guests will enjoy the private preview of the art, gourmet foods, DJ Moody and Red Bull drinks.
The event is August 27 from 7 until 10 p.m. on the Rooftop patio, 1015 N Broadway. Tickets are $20. in advance and $25. at the door and are available online or by phone at 278-8944. Visit 222.alliedartsokc.com/events. Proceeds benefit Allied Arts.
The exhibit has been in Dallas, Miami, Chicago and Boston.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18732Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 15952Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10745How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2638Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2099Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 1489Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 1234Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients