"The Cowboy Way" exhibit is at the Gaylord-Pickens Oklahoma Heritage Museum
Harold T. Holden, Edna Mae Holden and Corie Baker were at the opening reception. (Photo by David Faytinger).
A reception was held at the Gaylord-Pickens Oklahoma Heritage Museum for painter and sculptor Harold T. Holden’s newest exhibit called “The Cowboy Way.” The exhibit is a retrospective of Holden’s 40 year career.
R. W. Hampton was the musical entertainment.
Among the 250 guests were Calvin Anthony, Mary Ann and Ken Fergeson, Jane Jayroe Gamble, Gerald Gamble, Gib Gibson, Jean and Robert Harbison, Burns Hargis, Brian Bush, Nicole Dobbins, Dena Drabek, Wes Knight, Abby Morgan, Craig Perry, J.W. Peters, James Schlotzhauer, Jerrod Shouse, Christian Whitney, Myra and Lew Ward, Vida Chenoweth, Al Snipes, Mike Wimmer, Yousef Khanfar, Regina Murphy.
The exhibit will be on display through Nov. 30.
Harold T. Holden will be honored in September at the annual American Culture Awards in Lubbock, Tx. He will receive the Lifetime Achievement Award which recognizes those who make significant contributions to the development of America’s Cowboy Culture.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14189Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12474Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11484OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9977Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8873Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7409Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 7240Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5050Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4865Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4264'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients