Samia and Joseph Harroz jr. entertain law faculty in Norman
Hosts Samia and Joseph Harroz jr. greet guests as they arrive. (Photos provided).
OU Law Professor Emeritus Ted Roberts, Dean Joseph Harroz jr. and former OU Law Dean Andy Coats were at the party in Norman.
Samia and Joseph Harroz jr. were hosts for a reception in their Norman home. They entertained members of the University of Oklahoma’s College of Law faculty. Joseph Harroz jr. is the newly –appointed OU College of Law Dean.
Among the guests were Former Law School Deans Andy Coats, David Swank and Wayne Alley. Guests also included Ted Roberts, Ann Swank, Emily Meazell, Stan Evans, Judith Maute.
OU Law Professor Emily Meazell and Assistant Dean of Students Stan Evans were at the party.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients