Balliet's on Classen Curve has ribbon cutting/grand opening party
Lisa Shinn, Bob and Dede Benham welcome guests to the new Balliet’s store. (Photo by David Faytinger).
Beautiful new clothes, outstanding jewelry display cases, a gorgeous staircase and the second floor of brand new make-up items made guests so happy that Balliet’s at Classen Curve is finally open and a reality. The grand opening of the store at 5801 NW Grand Blvd. was September 1.
A private reception, ribbon cutting and open house was held throughout the day. 1,000 friends, guests, customers and VIP’s attended the event hosted by Dede and Bob Benham.
Felix Cutillo, New York City, provided music. He “mixes” custom music for Balliet’s, as well as Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus and Barney’s. Special guest was Matt Shay, head of the National Retailer Federation.
Guests also enjoyed seeing the very special dressing rooms at the store. They are all decorated with different museum piece furniture. Another fun feature was the elevator, with a very red interior. It took them to the second floor. The courtyard outside the store is lighted and has beautiful water fountains.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 28939Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 26978Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5000Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2336Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 2282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients