Women's leadership group for United Way meets in Judy Love's home
David Thompson, Judy Love, Martha Burger, Mark Funke were at the meeting. (Photo by David Faytinger).
An initial meeting of the Women’s Leadership Society as part of the Oklahoma City United Way was held in the home of Judy Love. David Thompson and Mark Funke, United Way Leadership Chairmen, were organizers. Martha Burger, 2010 Campaign Chairman, gave a brief talk. Debby Hampton, United Way CEO, also spoke.
The attendees split up into groups to discuss ways to encourage women to raise awareness and funds for the organization. Marnie Taylor was the facilitator.
Among the guests were Nancy Ellis, Kirk Hammons, Jenny Love Meyer, Julie Hall, Susie Stussi, Linda Whittington, Polly Nichols.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13258OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7144Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7131Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6694Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6025Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5256Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5146Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4093As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3907Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 3578OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients