Chaine des Rotisseurs meets for dinner in Oklahoma City
Phillip Jody, Oliver and Susan Boudin were at the Chaine des Rotisseurs dinner at the Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club. (Photo by David Faytinger).
Members of the Chaine des Rotisseurs met for the quarterly dinner at the Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club. Both the Country Club Executive Chef Michael Powell and the Chief Operating Oliver Boudin are members of the Chaine.
Officers are Alice Pippin, Bailli; Philip Jody, Vice Chancelier Argentier, Vice Chancelier Gastronomique.The first two positions are like president and vice president, and the Gastronomique oversees the food and wine pairings.
For the event the featured wines were from Argentina. The Country Club Certified Sommelier, Ian Clark, described the wines.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 56820Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14719Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9122Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7282Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6520Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6448How to help tornado victims
- 6374Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6257Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6000Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5062Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients