Oklahoma City Ball has an Italian theme
The 35th annual Renaissance Ball was held at the Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club where colorful banners on tall poles were placed everywhere in the front of the Country Club. Theme of the Ball was “La Serenissima,” and decorations and the menu had a Venice flair. Jeanne Hoffman Smith was Honorary Chairman and Karen and Peter Delaney were Chairmen. (Photos by Helen Ford Wallace).
Beautiful bouquets of flowers by Jim Vallion and the staff at Trochta’s decorated the tables. Each flower arrangement was individually spotlighted creating a very romantic atmosphere.
Bruce and Bebe MacKellar arrive at the party at the Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club.
Nancy Ellis and Sharon Bozalis were at the party. Nancy and Dr. Bob Ellis were among the underwriters for the Ball and Sharon and Dr. John Bozalis were listed as benefactors.
Jim Vallion and Genea Vallion were on the Ball Committee and Jim Vallion/Trochta’s were listed among the underwriters for the Ball.
Among the hors d’oeuvre items for guests at the party included an olive bar.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11884OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7018Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5955Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5764Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4633Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4517Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4488Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4461OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3863As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients