Hall of Fame honoree Judy Love honored at luncheon in Oklahoma City
Jane Gamble, Kirk Hammons, Nancy Ellis were hostesses for the luncheon honoring Judy Love. (Photos by David Faytinger).
Malia Love, Jenny Meyer, Judy Love and Laura Cameron were at the luncheon.
A party was given to honor Judy Love as she is one of the honorees for the November 4th Oklahoma Hall of Fame Banquet and Induction Ceremony.
Hostesses were Kirk Hammons, Jane Gamble and Nancy Ellis at The Coach House.
Beautiful centerpieces of orchids, roses and an Oklahoma flag decorated the tables.
Among the guests were Gene Barth, Jane Thompson, Brenda McDaniel, Polly Nichols, Cindy Rice, Lil Ross, Sylvia Slater, Annie Bohanon, Martha Bradshaw, Susan Sigmon and Gennie Johnson.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients