Seventy Five Club members have fall dance
Dodge and Lori Hill, Lee and Gale Bollinger, Rob and Sara Northwood have fun at the Seventy Five Club Dance. (Photos by David Faytinger).
Seventy Five Club members met for the annual fall dinner and dance at the Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club. 213 members danced to the music of Banana Seat.
Dodge Hill is president of the group and other officers are Lori Hill, secretary; Bob Johnson, past president; Sherry Beasley, Gale Bollinger, Sylvia and Bob Slater, Sara Northwood and Gennie Johnson, arrangements.
The tables were decorated with tall vases filled with roses, orchids, hydrangeas and willow branches. Chef Michael Powell prepared an hors d’ouevres table in the Great Hall with huge cheese displays and fresh chaucuterie.
New members are Elby J. Beal, William G. Bozalis, Jerry R. Burger, Robert Clements, Sterling Cryder, Royice Everett, Robert Luttrell, Gene Melton, Reeder Ratliff, Michael Shelby and Bruce Stover.
Elby and Tina Beal, Donna and Bill Bozalis arrive at the dance. They are among the new members of the Dance Club.
Dian and Royice Everett, Cheryl and Gene Melton are also new members.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26273Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 15002Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7114OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5706Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5522OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4689Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3649Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3600Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3343Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3206Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients