Former ambassador honored at dinner in the home of Oklahoma City University's Jan and Robert Henry
Nabil Fahmy, Jan and Robert Henry talk at the event. (Photos provided).
Nabil Fahmy, former ambassador to the United States from Egypt, and founding dean of the School of Global Affairs and Public Policy at the American University in Cairo, Egypt, was honored at dinner in the home of Jan Henry and Oklahoma City University president Robert Henry.
Fahmy lectured earlier that day on “Winds of Change in the Middle East” at OCU in the Kerr McGee Auditorium in Meinders School of Business.
Among the guests were Bill Shdeed, Sandy and Art Cotton, Ron Norick, Polly and Larry Nichols, John Richels, Jeanette and Dick Sias.
Ed Kelley and Patsy Homsey were at the dinner party.
Bill Shdeed, Polly Nichols and John Richels enjoyed the dinner.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7978Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients