Overture members have party to promote the Oklahoma City Philharmonic
Kyle and Cher Golding, Christin Baker, Tyler Vaughn were at the Overture party. (Photos by David Faytinger).
The Overture party for Oklahoma City Philharmonic Orchestra new audiences was held on the rooftop of the Cardinal Engineering Building featuring door prizes and food from Iguana Lounge for the 100 guests.
Among those at the party were Dan Gordon, J.D. Merryweather, Mary Ann and Zach Osko, Dwayne Webb, Jenni Fosbenner, Cher Golding, Kevin Joseph, Rachel Stoddard Morris, Sarah Soles, Deb and Christian Kos, Lindsay Houts, Matt Thomas, Denise Duong, Matt Seikel, Melissa Scaramucci, Cacky Poarch, Charles Brown and Kyle Leemaster.
Alesha Leemaster and Keith Peters were Overture chairmen. Kyle Golding is president of the OKC Philharmonic Associate Board which administers the Overture program. Members enjoy pre- and post- orchestra concert parties with food, drinks and socializing with orchestra members and guest artists.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients