Junior Hospitality Club members plan submarine sandwich sale
The 3rd annual “Sub Sandwich Blitz” sponsored by the Junior Hospitality Club is November 5-6 at Mayfair Baptist Church, NW 50th and May. The fund-raising event is from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. both days. Large sandwich orders can be pre-ordered and delivered. www.jhok.org
Members have been making and selling these special sandwiches since 1954 when they had a booth at the Oklahoma State Fair.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16568Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11531OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11459'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11122Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 11072Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 9787Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7713Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6975Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6919Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5729Oklahoma Corrections Department director to resign
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients