Oklahoma Follies Update held in the home of Yvonne Kauger
Bobbie Lane, Wes Lane, Susan Turpen were at the party in the home of Yvonne Kauger for Oklahoma Follies enthusiasts. (Photo by David Faytinger).
Yvonne Kauger entertained singers, dancers from the community, directors and interested friends of “The Oklahoma Follies…Celebrating Oklahoma’s Premiere Senior Performers”.
Bobbie Lane Burbridge, Oklahoma Follies Founder, Dr. David Henerdeen, Director of OCU Musical and Opera Theater, and Mark Parker, OCU’s Dean of Wanda L. Bass Music School talked to the group about the joint project between Oklahoma City University and the Burbridge Foundation.
Auditions for the Oklahoma Follies will be January 8-9 at Oklahoma City University. The Follies will be held June 10-11-12 in Kirkpatrick Auditorium at OCU.
Among those at the event were Lynda Tarpley, Susan Turpen, Wes Lane, Ann Kattov-Parsons, Betty Price, Carol Sander, Jo Rowan, Barb Goodman,William Calvin, Ikey Orick, Jack Arnold, Jim Henline, Pat and Jay Edwards, Linda Piro, Nikki Singer, Paula Reed, Rosa Scott, Vicki Rodden and Carolyn Roslik.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 1406Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 954Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 936Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients