Pi Phi Alums have joint meeting
Katie Hubbard, Jennifer Dilley and Johnell Harrison were at the Pi Beta Phi Alum meeting. (Photos by Margo Ward).
60 members of the Oklahoma City Pi Beta Phi and Edmond Pi Beta Phi alumnae clubs met in the home of Johnell Harrison to hear Jennifer Dilley talk about Alzheimer awareness in schools and the community.
Dilley talked about the treasures of the handwritten notes she received from her mother before her mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease. She brought the stationery packages that she sells to raise money for Alzheimer’s research.
Dinner was catered by Whitney Cross.
A picture of the the cute stationery packs that Jennifer Dilley sells through Forgetmenot Ink to raise money for Alzheimer’s research.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17746Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 14365Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11370Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10980'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10448Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9120Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 7765OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6828Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6277Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5681Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients