20…40…60… Etiquette question
ETIQUETTE QUESTION on Parties Extra! – This idea for a question came to us from….a press release
YOU ASK—WE ANSWER—YOU DECIDE!
So, yes, I do re-gift occasionally, but only if it’s: 1) new and never been used; 2) something I like or would actually choose to buy new for the recipient; 3) a duplicate of something that I already have; or 4) a cool item that I received in a group exchange where the giver and the recipient aren’t necessarily connected, like in a “dirty Santa” exchange or as a luncheon party favor. Chances are, if you don’t like the gift, your friend won’t either.
Whether you buy the gift, make one or use one that came from somewhere else, the idea behind gift-giving is the same: You’re trying to make the receiver happy. If you keep that in mind, then the rest of it falls into place
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients