Healeys entertain at holiday event
Mark and Lela Sullivan and Holly and Clay Healey celebrate the season!
Holly and Clay Healey were hosts for their annual Christmas Party in their home. Red lights, red roses and red dresses set the tone for the event and men were invited to wear jeans and white shirts and women “to simply be divine.”
Special holiday drinks included “Inner Goddess” in fancy flutes and “Charlie Tango”, a dark rum mojito. On the menu was a grass-fed coffee- rubbed tenderloin from the Flying L Ranch prepared by the Metro Restaurant crew.
Guests included Valerie and Elizabeth Farabee, Carol, Andrew, John and Anne Solomon, Eleanor and Kelsey Bryant, Beth and Travis Hamilton, Natalie and Chad Stanford, Melinda and Paul Cox, Lela and Mark Sullivan, Candy and Chuck Ainsworth, Stephan and Booie Asper, Connell and Cliff Branan, Renee and Steve Knox, Lillie-Beth Brinkman, Marta and Mark McCubbin, Becky and David McCubbin, Penelope and Nabil Strouji, Chase Healey, Trey Healey and Melissa Spears.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21361Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10815Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8633Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8589Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8336Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7789Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7697Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7169UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6790Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5790Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients