Christ the King Catholic Church members celebrate 6oth anniversary
Rick and Julie Naifeh, Father Rick Stansberry and Frank Thompson were at the anniversary party for Christ the King Catholic Church. (Photo by David Faytinger).
465 members of Christ the King Catholic Church celebrated the 60th anniversary of the church and the school with a Latin Mass, a special recital and a dinner at the Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club.
Father Rick Stansberry introduced former teachers from the school and also talked about the house the parish members have built for Habitat for Humanity as a special project for the anniversary. He also announced that the pre-school “Little Red Schoolhouse” will be integrated in the school. Photos of past events were on the entry table.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients