Lots of candy and Sprinkles Cupcakes are featured at party
The table at the Nelson home was filled with candy and Sprinkles Cupcakes. (Photos by Helen Ford Wallace).
Lynda Nelson was hostess for a party to honor Candace, Charles, Charlie, 4 ½, and Harry, 1, Nelson from Beverly Hills, Calif., who were in town visiting. It was Harry’s first trip to Oklahoma City to visit grandparents, Lynda and Chuck Nelson. Candace and Charles are founders of Sprinkles Cupcakes, the world’s first cupcake bakery, in Calif. and she is one of the judges of “Cupcake Wars,” Food Network’s reality-based cupcake competition show.
The invitation with a colorful lollipop on it stated in part: “Harry has his first year ‘Licked’ and he’s here visiting from Beverly Hills.”
Candy and cookies were everywhere. Garlands of peppermint candies, ribbons and greenery decorated the front door and the stairway inside. Bowls of tasty ribbon candies, peppermints, red hots, candy- coated pretzels, jelly beans, suckers, colorful bubble gum and of course, the very excellent Sprinkles Cupcakes filled the dining room table.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14891OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9440Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6703Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6232Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6155Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6060Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4124As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3925Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3685Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3113Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients