Parties Extra!--- The Association for Women in Communication meet for lunch in Oklahoma City
Deborah Large, Mandi Briggs, Kristin Vannort were at the luncheon meeting. (Photo by Helen Ford Wallace).
The Oklahoma City Chapter of The Association for Women in Communications met for lunch at the Will Rogers Tasting Room. The group is composed of women who work in journalism, advertising, public relations, marketing, writing. Mandi Briggs is AWC president.
The Oklahoman’s 20-40-60 Etiquette Columnists, Callie Gordon, Lillie-Beth Brinkman, Helen Ford Wallace, spoke about the etiquette column and generational issues in the workplace.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 371Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 366Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 314OKC Thunder: Thunder stuck with worst-case scenario
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients