YWCA committee members start work for Capital Campaign
Sandy Pantlik, Kathy Walker, Tricia Everest were at the event in the home of Lela Sullivan. (Photo by David Faytinger).
The YWCA Capital Campaign marketing committee members met in the home of Lela Sullivan. The campaign will officially kick off in the spring and several committees will work to raise money for a new shelter for battered women and children, to re-purpose the existing shelter, renovate the McFarland Facility and establish an endowment to support the facilities.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18732Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 15952Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10745How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2638Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2099Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 1489Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 1234Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients