Delta Delta Delta "Art With A Heart" benefit set for Feb. 25th in Oklahoma City
Haley Tran and Ellen Price create artwork at the Jimmy Everest Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders. (Photo provided).
“Art With A Heart” is Feb. 25th from 6 until 9 p.m. in the new Atrium of Children’s Hospital. It is the 10th annual Delta Delta Delta Alumni event and features artwork of children receiving treatment at the Jimmy Everest Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders at Children’s Hospital of Oklahoma.
The young artists created the artwork which will be available at a silent auction. They will also attend the party and will be recognized for their accomplishments. Proceeds from the event will benefit the Oklahoma Children’s Cancer Association.
Hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar will be available. Tickets are $30. You can buy them in advance or at the door. Contact Cindy Hazelwood, 843-2507, or Diane Cooke, 755-9795, for information. The web site is www.artwithaheartokc.com
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 40139Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13141Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12793New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 9982UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 8099Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 7523Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7421Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 6832Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6583Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5521Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients