Parties Extra! ---St. Anthony Foundation Event in Oklahoma City
Barbara Brou, Larry Nichols, Judy Love, Sherry Rhodes were at the event. (Photo by David Faytinger).
Members of the St. Anthony Hospital Foundation celebrated “50 years of success,” as noted on the party invitation, at a recent party at the Devon Energy Center. They invited donors to celebrate the anniversary.
Miniature bottles of champagne and chocolate truffles were party favors and bouquets of yellow calla lilies decorated the tables.
Among the guests were Judy Love, Lori and Joe Hodges, Kim and Michael Beaver, Denise and Dr. Jim Brinkworth, Larry Nichols, Sherry and Tim Rhodes, Barbara Brou, Lisa and Tony Vaugh, Karen and Rob Luke, Dr. Gigi Toma, Tom Wolfe, James Pickel, Debby and Paul Dudman, Jamie and Clay Farha, Linda and Duke Ligon, Tish and Mike Milligan and Susan and Dr. James Wendelken.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients