Oklahoma City Golf & Country Club members have holiday event
Tim and Susan Love, Karen and Pete Delaney enjoy the party at the Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club. (Photo by David Faytinger).
Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club members met for a holiday event. Chef Michael Powell provided all of the Club’s best holiday foods for the party including scallops and crab cakes cooked to order, hand carved prime beef, gourmet panini sandwiches and brandied flambé lobster.
There was an ice liquid nitrogen ice cream station serving flavors of bourbon caramel apple and chocolate espresso ice cream.
Other desserts included toffee, pralines, rum balls, the Club’s classic pecan kisses, homemade Linzer cookies, Mexican wedding cookies and ginger snaps and the very popular club’s Brandy Ices.
Ice carvings were used in decorating including ice columns with lighted lamps, a reindeer with LED lighting and a North star. There was also a popcorn machine.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients