Putnam City West reunion committee members plan July events
CLASS OF 1980 REUNION COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Eighteen members of the Putnam City West 1980 Class Reunion committee got together recently to work on plans for the July 16-17 , 2010, week-end.
Committee chairman Karla Wallace asked members to bring a gift to the meeting which they donated to The Children’s Center in Bethany. Part of their planning for the reunion includes a charity golf tournament where proceeds will be donated to the Putnam City Cancer Fund which benefits the Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation.
Wallace noted that as part of the committee’s plan and spirit of the graduating class, their theme is to give back to the community. “One of our classmates, Mark F. Rogers, California artist, donated a painting for an online art auction for the 30th class reunion. The painting illustrates life and time in the 1960s. Proceeds will benefit the PCW art department.
The Friday event “Tropics in Paradise” is set for Quail Creek Golf and Country Club and the golf tournament is at Fairfax Golf Club, Edmond. The Saturday night event “Patriot Pride” is at the Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club.
“PCW had 610 graduates and so far, we have found about half of them, ” Wallace said.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22333Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8521Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6853OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6505OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5318Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5086Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3978Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3546Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3194Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients