Guests at reception enjoy the boats and sparkling lights at the Holiday River Parade
Karen Black, Harper and Leslie Husbands were at the Holiday River Parade. (Photos by David Faytinger).
A reception was held in the new Devon Boathouse during the Devon Energy Holiday River Parade on the Oklahoma River.
Sponsors and guests enjoyed the parade inside the boathouse and outside on the viewing deck as everyone had a exceptional look at the fireworks and the lighted- up holiday boats. Hot chocolate, coffee, beer, wine and appetizers were served to the guests, and they also got the best view of the boat with Santa and the reindeer.
For the parade there were awards presented including the Mayor’s Award: David’s Sports Center; Grand Marshal’s Award: Terry Townsend and family; Parade Chairman’s Award: David Ecker and family. Other awards in the corporate category: Devon Energy’s River Cruiser Pioneer, first; River Parade Presenting Sponsors River Cruiser Explorer, second, and Homsey Law Firm River Cruiser Discovery, third. Individual/small business category: Dewayne Harman, first; Tom Wood, second, and David and Jody Patton, third. Non-profit category: Downtown Rotary Club, first; Quail Creek Neighborhood Association, second, and Boat House District, third.
Mike and Nancy O’Neal, Montine and Jay Jones enjoy watching the Holiday River Parade.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 23122Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10571Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6943OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5977OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5278Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5014Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3834Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3753Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3593Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3185Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients