Oletha's retirement party
Linda Dowling, Oletha Futrel, Marcella Branscum were at the party. (Photos by David Faytinger).
Carolyn Harl, Oliver Boudin, Bette Perrault enjoy the event.
Oletha Futrel’s retirement party was at the Oklahoma City Golf & Country Club where she worked for 45 years.
She received a Waterford crystal cross as a gift from the club members and staff.
On the menu was Caesar salad, buffalo wings, smoked brisket with corn muffins, hot links with peppers and onions, fresh yeast rolls, honey butter and Italian cream cake, all Oletha’s favorite foods at the OCG&CC.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients