Parties Extra!---Mandi and Jason Beeler
The newly-weds…Mandi and Jason. (Photos by Helen Ford Wallace).
Mandi Sue Mayes and Jason Beeler exchanged wedding vows at St. Luke’s Methodist Church March 3rd. Rev. Bob Long officiated and he told happy stories about the couple during the ceremony and how they met.
The reception was held at Cafe Nova where tables were set around the room with bouquets of lilies on each table. A tiered table held yummy cupcakes and tables of food were set around the room. Parents of the couple are Barbara and Bud Beeler and Billie Sue and David Pyle, and James Mayes.
Don Henline, Jim and Bette MacKellar, Jayne Henline enjoy the reception.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16568Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11531OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11459'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11122Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 11072Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 9787Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7713Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6975Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6919Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5729Oklahoma Corrections Department director to resign
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients