Nolan is 3!
Nolan Sanger celebrates his 3rd birthday. (Photos by grandmother Helen Ford Wallace).
Choo Choo: When Nolan Sanger celebrated his 3rd birthday recently, his parents, Angie and Ford Sanger, used a train theme. He loved it, since he is totally into trains of all kinds.
All aboard: Friends and family members were invited to the Spaghetti Warehouse where a party train was already in place. Cookies and a fondant cake were shaped like trains; cups and plates featured the train; people brought train books, and train items, and party favors were train whistles. Grandparents Ann and Don Jacobson brought a train outfit for Nolan, compete with a conductor’s cap.
The invitation: The invitation stated the departure date, arriving time, boarding time, and noted that guests had “first class seats.” Drawing on the invitation was, what else, but a darling train.
Don Jacobson and Nolan.
Mom and Nolan check out the gifts.
Cousins Bennett, Ramey and Ella Brinkman have fun at the party.
Nolan loves birthday balloons!
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients