The Oklahoma City University Societies members view plaques in OCU's Claire Jones Administration Building
One of the plaques at Oklahoma City University’s Claire Jones Administration Building. This one honored Linda Garrett. (Photo by Helen Ford Wallace).
These plaques hanging on the wall were in honor or Lou Kerr and Linda Kennedy Rosser.
A Provost Holiday Reception was held on the campus of Oklahoma City University in the Claire Jones Administration Building.
Hosts were members of The Societies of OCU and Provost Bernie Patterson. The Provost invited all the members of the OCU Societies for a viewing of the honoree plaques which hang in the administration building.
The placques, dated from 1988-2009, were given at the Awards of Excellence Ball and the former Mardi Gras Ball.
The 2010 OCU Societies Awards of Excellence is Feb. 20 at the Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club. Judy Love is chairman; Kirk Hammons is co-chairman, and Cathy Leichter is Societies President.
Gene Barth and Judy Love view plaques at the reception.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients