Lobsters arrive in time for holiday luncheon in Oklahoma City
The birthday/luncheon group met for lobsters in the home of Kanela Huff. (Photos by Helen Ford Wallace).
A group of women who get together for birthday lunches met in the home of Kanela Huff for a lobster luncheon in honor of Pam Smith’s birthday. Hostesses were Huff and Brooke Phillips.
Rawsie Boyles and Sue Magness cooked the very active lobsters in huge pans. Guests gathered at tables with their silver picks and lobster crackers and pitchers of melted butter and lemon. There were also accompanying dishes of salad, potatoes, green beans and Christmas cutout cookies and lobster cookies brought by Barbara Dahnke, Judy Lehmbeck and Lisa Voegeli.
Each guest brought $10. worth of scratch off lottery tickets for a gift exchange. They were asked to have the tickets in “fabulous wrap” and prizes were given for the best gift wrapping.
Pam Smith models one of her birthday presents.
The tables looked very festive.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 64632Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14648Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8984Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7016Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6971How to help tornado victims
- 6471Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6275Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5865Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5834Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5724Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients