Engaged couple honored at brunch
Dick, Kimberlee, and Elizabeth Jordan; Hunter, Missy, and Bill Hoehn were at the party for the engaged couple Elizabeth Jordan and Huner Hoehn. (Photo by David Faytinger).
A Sunday brunch honored engaged couple Elizabeth Jordan and Hunter Hoehn. The event was in the Veranda Terrace of the Waterford Hotel. The couple will be married in April in Tulsa.
In the host group ( parents of the groomsmen) were Christ Ernst, Chele and Gary Gatewood, Joanie and Blair Holmboe, Kim and David Rainbolt, Mary and Frank Sims, Robin and Chris Wray. They gave the couple crystal wine glasses.
Mirrored vases held pink peonies, white hydrangeas and pink roses.
Chris Berend played background music. Guests included Emily and Austin Brewer, Ev Ernst, Laura Thompson, Adam Rainbolt, Whitney Ward, Jens Holmboe, Carol and Andrew Solomon, Will Sims, Richard Sims, Blair Chaney, Christopher Wray.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14355OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8524Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6282Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6264Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5946Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5763Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4015As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3625Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3377Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3147Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients