Mary Higgins Clark talks at Literary Voices in Oklahoma City
Mary Higgins Clark (Photos by Helen Ford Wallace).
Mary Higgins Clark was the featured speaker for the 10th annual Literary Voices dinner recently at the Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club. She talked about her life and her books. Her newest novel is “The Lost Years” and it was presented as a party favor to all the guests at the party. Included with the books, which also served as centerpieces at the table, was a colorful night light.
Huge Rice was presented the Lee B. Brawner Lifetime Achievement Award by members of the Library Endowment Trust which sponsored the event. Suzie Symcox was chairman and Carol Troy was co-chairman.
Committee members included Leslie and Cliff Hudson, honorary chairmen; David Carpenter and Robert Clements, sponsorship chairmen; Brian T. Alford, Catherine Armitage, Gene Barth, Sherry Beasley, DeDe Benham, Marilyn Bethea, Hilarie Blaney, Annie Bohanon, Cassie Bowen, Ann Cameron, Sharon Carpenter, Sody Clements, Terri Cooper, Rita Gunter Dearmon, Karen Delaney, Debby Dudman, Candy Dulaney Reece, David Durrett, Michelle Ellis, Ellen Fleming, Joan Frates, Linda Garrett, Julie Hall, Dr. Nancy K. Hall and Kirk Hammons.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21736Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17602Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12531Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9970Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9708Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9584Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7184Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 7150OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6514Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5059Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients