Parties Extra!---Casady School reception
Johnson Hightower, Dannie Bea Hightower, David Sapper, D’Arline McCubbin, Tom Kilpatrick helped to plan the “Hatched and Matched” event at Casady School. (Photo by David Faytinger).
The Chapel of St. Edward the Confessor at Casady School was the scene for a reception to celebrate the 185 baptisms and 336 weddings that have taken place in the Chapel during the past 65 years. The event themed “Hatched and Matched” celebration is one of the many events being held during Casady’s 85th Anniversary year.
Photos were taken at the event and printed on the spot. The brides took pictures with a wedding bouquet of flowers and children could stand in front of the baptismal font.
Wedding cake and punch was served.
On the planning committee were Tom Kilpatrick, Dannie Bea Hightower, Johnson Hightower, D’Arline McCubbin, David Sapper, Laura Lang, Betty Jane Garrett and Father Charles Blizzard.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7978Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients