Four people inducted into the Women's Oklahoma Golf Hall of Fame
Scott Ferguson, Jeannie Thompson Rogers, Lucy Beeler, LeeAnn Hammack Fairlie were at the Women’s Oklahoma Golf Hall of Fame banquet. (Photo by David Faytinger).
The Women’s Oklahoma Golf Hall of Fame inducted four people at the recent banquet at the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Center.
Lucy Beeler, LeeAnn Hammack Fairlie, the late U.C. Ferguson and Jeannie Thompson Rogers were the honorees and Ferguson is one of two men who have been inducted in WOGHOF.
Robbie Robertson was master of ceremonies and Ann Pitts Turner, former Oklahoma State University Womens’ Golf Coach, gave the introductions. Women’s Oklahoma Golf Association Junior Girls champion and runner-up, Megan Blonien and Charter Lawson, were recognized. Jackie Hutchinson, WOGHOF member, gave the closing remarks. Ann Watkins is President of WOGHOF.
The banquet is held every other year. There is also a Hall of Fame Golf Tournament held in April and a “Women teaching Women” golf clinic and scramble tournament.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 23122Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10571Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6943OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5977OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5278Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5014Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3834Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3753Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3593Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3185Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients