20-40-60 Etiquette---We've got mail!
This comment was recently posted on Parties Extra! It has to do with our blog post “What do I do with my evening bag” published on June 11, 2011.
Here is the link: http://tinyurl.com/cpo3dkx to the post.
Here is the comment: I agree with Ms. Blaney. Your evening bag does not belong on the table or the floor.
In fact, nothing belongs on the dining table except those items intended for dining and atmosphere, such as linens, china, silver, crystal, candles, etc. It is considered rude to place keys, wallets, notepads, lipstick, evening bags and other items on the table. And, as people walk on floors and there’s no telling what is on the bottom of their shoes, you don’t want to place your evening bag there.
These guidelines have nothing to do with one’s age; they are simply appropriate and in observing them you will prove to be pleasant company and appear to others to be savvy, polished and sophisticated.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients