Parties Extra!---JRB Art at the Elms sets art estate sale in art studio
An art estate sale is set at the late Brunel Faris studio. It features his paintings and collages as well as items from his personal collection. There will be a reception at 1012 NW 39th. It is Thursday, September 13, from 5 until 8 p.m. and an additional sale on Saturday, September 15th, from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
These events are free and open to the public with a portion of proceeds going to the Oklahoma City Community Foundation Brunel Faris Scholarship.
JRB Art at the Elms will conduct the sale.
Faris was an artist, teacher and arts administrator and was involved with the arts in Oklahoma for 40 years. His work is in the Oklahoma State Art Collection, the Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art, The Philbrook, Oklahoma City Museum of Art, Oklahoma City Arts Council, the Mabee Ferrer Museum, the Melton Collection, the Tulsa Performing Arts Center as well as private collections in the US, Mexico, Israel, Germany, France and Italy.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11552Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10742OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6888Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5464Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5395Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4853Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4694OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4051Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3988Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3664As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients