Junior Hospitality submarine sandwiches coming up!
Junior Hospitality’s 4th annual submarine sandwich sale is set for Nov. 4-5 at Mayfair Baptist Church, 50th and N May. Sandwiches will be available from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. on both days. Large orders of ten or more can be pre-ordered and delivered.
Sandwiches are $6. Proceeds go to the funds for community projects.
Members of JH have been creating the sandwiches, with a secret blend of ingredients, since 1954. They were at a booth at the Oklahoma State Fair for many years.
For more information, go to email@example.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15916Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 15914Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11583Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11309'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10923Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10033OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 7498Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6996Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6944Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6781Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients