Friends honor Dr. Ron White for being in the Oklahoma Hall of Fame
Jim Vallion, Melissa Brown, Ron White were at the event. (Photo by David Faytinger).
Melinda Johnson, Jose Freede, Lynn White, Ann Alspaugh enjoy the party. (Photo by David Faytinger).
Ann Alspaugh and Jim Vallion honored Dr. Ron White at a cocktail party in the Alspaugh home.
People at the party congratulated the well-deserving honoree for his upcoming induction in The Oklahoma Hall of Fame. He is one of several to be honored in Tulsa this week.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22062Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13856Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 11034Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10900UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7641Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 7472Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6309Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5703Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5621Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5179Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients