Parties Extra!---Order of the Owl Hall of Fame
Dean Joseph Harroz jr., Samia Harroz, Thomas R. Brett and Bill Paul. (Photos provided).
Five lawyers were inducted into the Order of the Owl Hall of Fame at a dinner. The event, in the Molly Shi Boren Ballroom of the Oklahoma Memorial Union, honored University of Oklahoma College of Law graduates for outstanding accomplishments in their legal careers.
Honorees were The Hon. Thomas R. Brett, James T. Comfort, William T. Comfort jr., J. Hugh Roff jr. and the late Alma Bell Wilson.
Dean Joseph Harroz jr. and OU President David L. Boren were speakers.
Corie White and the OU Law Class of 2015 led the crowd in the OU Chant.
The menu and decor had a Mediterranean theme. Tables featured gold tablecloths and purple napkins. Flower centerpieces included plants, purple kale, curly willow, purple mist and flax leaves.
Ralph Thompson, Chris Purcell and Gary Purcell. (Photo provided).
Justice Steven Taylor and David L. Boren.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes
- 51Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 35High schools: Practices called off long before tornado hit Moore
- 32Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients