Blake on Country Weekly cover
Ada native Blake Shelton will appear on the cover of the April 7 issue of Country Weekly magazine, which will hit newsstands on Monday.
In the story, the country star gives an inside look of his house on his 1,200-acre farm in Tishomingo, according to a news release.
The story is titled “Love, Loss and Life,” and the cover promises his insights into his brother’s death and his tough divorce.
He also opens up about the ways he uses his down time, the importance of living close to his family and his relationship with fellow country hitmaker Miranda Lambert, according to the release.
“I mean it – I’m in my favorite spot that I’ve been in in my life. It’s real easy to lose yourself and lose focus in this music industry thing. I just feel like, all of a sudden, bein’ back in Oklahoma and four albums into this thing … I just love how my life is at the moment,” he is quote as saying in the release.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12287Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11384Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6956Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6508Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4900Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4357OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3734Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3632How to help tornado victims
- 3582Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3172Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients