Friday Featured Track
The song that has been on my brain the most this week:
- “Don’t Stop the Music,” Rihanna (currently No. 5 on the Billboard Hot Five).
This dance track came on the radio while I was driving home earlier this week. Gabe the Babe, now 16 months old, has become quite the little dance machine, and this song really got him grooving the car seat. It was so cute and he was having such a good time that I just couldn’t change the channel. This song wouldn’t ordinarily do it for me, but it’s been stuck in my head all week. And surprisingly, that hasn’t necessarily been unpleasant. It’s kind of catchy, in an overly-electronic, sex-kitten kind of way.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17613Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 13042Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11234Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 11211Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10608'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10120Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7197Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 6592Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6062New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 5967Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients