Festival of the Arts Sunday schedule
It’s the last day to catch this year’s Festival of the Arts. Here’s what the fest’s final day holds.
BAM’s festival suggestion of the day: Check out the special “5X5″ exhibit, featuring artwork by Greg Burns, Victoria Elbroch, Mike Larsen, Jean Richardson and B.J. White, in the South Hudson Gallery. Before the event closes for another year, take a last look at the 144 artists’ booths, Environs artistic furniture display, the Sculpture Park and Windscapes kinetic art exhibit.
The festival takes place in downtown at the Festival Plaza, Myriad Botanical Gardens, Stage Center and Hudson Avenue. Hours are 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. today.
For more information, call 270-4848 or go online to www.artscouncilokc.com.
Performing arts schedule:
11 a.m.: Perpetual Motion (dance)
Noon: International Dance (dance)
1 p.m.: Highlanders of OKC (bagpipe band)
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients