What to do in Oklahoma on April 27
Today’s featured event:
If you haven’t gone yet to the downtown Festival of the Arts, then you should move quickly, because this is the final day.
While you’re down there, check out the special exhibit “In Full Bloom: Twenty Tropical Years” at the Myriad Gardens’ Crystal Bridge. Along with all the exotic plant and animal life usually on display, the exhibit highlights the development and success of this distinctive downtown attraction.
The exhibit continues through May 26 if you don’t make it today.
Sunday hours at the Crystal Bridge are noon to 6 p.m.
For more information, go to www.myriadgardens.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12097Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11309Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6870Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6485Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4833Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4317OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3653Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3565Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3534How to help tornado victims
- 3145Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients