Speaking of Judd Apatow and “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” - which we were in this week’s box office report - Barbara Vancheri of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette devised a fun and clever “Apatow Aptitude Test” (or AAT) that recently moved on Scripps Howard News Service. Here’s a snippet of it; I’ll post the answers tomorrow.
1. Which actress is married to Judd Apatow?
a. Katherine Heigl
b. Catherine Keener
c. Leslie Mann
d. Christina Applegate
2. Who was not part of his “Freaks and Geeks” ensemble?
a. Seth Rogen
b. Linda Cardellini
c. James Franco
d. Tina Fey
3. What movie marked Apatow’s feature-directing debut?
a. “Knocked Up”
b. “The 40-Year-Old Virgin”
c. “Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy”
d. “Fun With Dick and Jane”
4. What TV show won Apatow an Emmy for writing?
a. “The Larry Sanders Show”
b. “Freaks and Geeks”
c. “Saturday Night Live”
d. “The Ben Stiller Show”
5. Where did Jason Segel tell Apatow his idea for “Forgetting Sarah Marshall”?
a. Courtside at a Lakers game
b. At the Golden Globes
c. At a sushi bar
d. Over manicures and pedicures
To take the full quiz, click here to go to the Vancheri’s great Post-Gazette story.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients