David Cook on "Early Show" and "TRL"
New “American Idol” David Cook appeared this morning on CBS “Early Show,” doing an interview with anchor Maggie Rodriguez and performing “The Time of My Life.” Click here to ready the written version of the interview, in which the newly minted music star/sex symbol claims he’s “just a nerd who got lucky.”
Here’s video of his interview and performance, from Popcrunch.com:
Also, MTV and the Associated Press released late Thursday photos of Cook and David Archuleta’s Tuesday appearance on “TRL.”
My favorite of the TRL images: This hilarious shot of Cook holding a phone book so that Archie could finally test “Idol” judge Randy Jackson’s repeated declaration that the teen crooner could sing the phone book and still sound impressive. It’s about time somebody tested that ridiculously overused cliche.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients