Return of the PSAs!
This week, the wacky minds at www.roosterteeth.com have delayed Episode 5 of the all-new popular Web series “Red vs. Blue: Reconstructed.” Instead, they have posted one of the series’ famed Public Service Announcements.
The new PSA craftily only features the characters that have been re-introduced in the first four episodes of “RvB:re,” so that who remains to be seen in fact remains to be seen.
The hilarious announcement centers on statements never before seen on Internet forums. Respect, particularly of others’ opinions and copyright laws, is mentioned with alarmingly – but not particularly surprising – frequency in this rather short time span.
Please enjoy this PSA, which is from the RoosterTeeth YouTube channel:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients